Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Home Broadband

Options
  • 22-06-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering how much it costs

A To get my line activated
    B To obtain a home broadband package(I do not require any extras....home phone,mobile package,tv package

Could I obtain this package most cost efectively via an eircom family and friends voucher?
    How long a contract is entailed and does the monthly cost increase post the completion of same contract?Could you specify the data allowance and download load speeds one can expect under same contract in an e fibre area?
    Ta 
    Selig

NB I am in an e fibre area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

seligehgit wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering how much it costs

A To get my line activated
    B To obtain a home broadband package(I do not require any extras....home phone,mobile package,tv package

Could I obtain this package most cost efectively via an eircom family and friends voucher?
    How long a contract is entailed and does the monthly cost increase post the completion of same contract?Could you specify the data allowance and download load speeds one can expect under same contract in an e fibre area?
    Ta 
    Selig

NB I am in an e fibre area

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi seligehgit

Installation/activation is free although an 18 month contract would apply, you can indeed apply if you have a friends and family voucher - with this voucher is detailed the plans and prices - did you not receive this with the code? I can also confirm that there is no solo broadband option with the friends and family offer.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement