Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Flash Drive 32/64GB with USB 3.0

Options
  • 22-06-2014 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any recommendations on these? Looking to pick up a good deal. Have been keeping an eye on HUKD too but nothing coming up has ticked all the boxes for me. Ideally I'm looking for something small to go on a keyring.

1) Like the look of this Kingston one. It has very good speeds and is cheap, but many point out it's very big both in terms of having on a keyring and fitting into a USB port beside other items.

2) This one is fantastic in terms of size, but apparently the write speeds are very slow which kinda defeats the purpose of going for USB 3.0.

Am I wasting my time looking at USB 3.0 and is a 2.0 a better option? Something like this?

Anyone ever heard of Grixx? Some price for 128GB!!

How is value on these things in B&M or is there a big gap between them and online?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Comments

Advertisement