Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get scuba tank filled in the West?

Options
  • 22-06-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, anybody know where I can get a scuba tank filled tomorrow in the West? Mayo, Galway, Roscommon, Sligo all OK... preferably by a gun dealer where I can get some pellets as well

Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

Scuba dive west is where i get mine done, http://www.scubadivewest.com/
    as for pellets duffys in galway. theres a guy in westport but not sure he had any

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Try the Great Outdoors in Galway city, or check out any of the scuba diving clubs in the areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Try the Great Outdoors in Galway city, or check out any of the scuba diving clubs in the areas.

If you know anyone in the local fire brigade, they can fill it for you. I get mine done with the local station.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Horse1920

amadablam wrote: »
    If you know anyone in the local fire brigade, they can fill it for you. I get mine done with the local station.

Great! 300bar? Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Horse1920 wrote: »
    Great! 300bar? Thanks for that

Yep, 300 bar. I get mine done there all the time and they are sound lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement