Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PQI Brand? (USB Drives)

Options
  • 22-06-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the right forum for posting this! Currently looking to buy a new USB flash drive. Looking for a small device, cheap, high speeds and high capacity. I know all four features aren't going to come together on one device, so I'm trying to find the best combination. I came across the PQI brand in my searches. MemoryC seem to stock quite a few of their models, but I can find very little write-up on them online. Even a search on boards produces very few matches. Has anyone on here had any experience? They seem to offer some great value drives claiming fast speeds, so I'm wondering about reliability! Any feedback appreciated. I'm looking at the likes of this one claiming Write 100MB/sec with 32GB for € 30 and it's only just over 32cm long. Seems to bea comprehensive enough company website too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Didn't perform as advertised in case anyone comes across this thread. Read speed in the 140's (happy enough) but write speed mid-20's on three tests that I ran using tools. Sent it back, lesson learned!

Advertisement