Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snacks From Abroad You Wish Were in Ireland

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thargor wrote: »
    Aldi were doing "Poppets" in mint and toffee for a while and they were very similar to milk duds (from the vague memory I have of a pack an American friend gave to myself and my brother years ago), I always have to have a pack of them in the cinema with me, havent seen them for a while though, hope they're not discontinued...

They are similar, but just not the same.

On another note, I found a shop that sells Tootsie Rolls. They are glorious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭sblythe

I'm a sucker for Cheetos, you know the little cheese-flavoured football crisps you can buy in Spain/Portugal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Kas lemonade from Spain. Lemon is great and the orange is allright.

Had a a French 7up one time and it was miles ahead of ours.

Advertisement