Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizards / Cockroaches

Options
  • 23-06-2014 12:20am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So in the last week we have encountered a Lizard and Cockroach in Tramore. I can't ever recall seeing any in Ireland before so I assume its to do with the heat! Curious to see if anybody has has experienced any here recently or in the past?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭nobodyknows

Viviparous lizard is a common lizard found here, I come across a few every year, the sun does help as they will be more active so sightings go up, they are a protected species so it is illegal to kill,harm,sell or trade them, if you see one its best to just leave them alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Sully wrote: »
    .... see if anybody has has experienced any here recently or in the past?

Lizards, yes

Roachs, no

Advertisement