Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off Boots.ie [1 CODE]

• 23-06-2014 12:25am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have one code which gives people 10% off when they spend €50 or more on Boots.ie. I wont be buying anything on their website so first person who replies looking for the code gets it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 november23

Hello Sully
    Thanks for your generous offer, how long is offer for?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JungleJuice

Sully wrote: »
    I have one code which gives people 10% off when they spend €50 or more on Boots.ie. I wont be buying anything on their website so first person who replies looking for the code gets it. :)

I will definitely use it if it is still available ?!

Tks for the post :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

november23 wrote: »
    Hello Sully
    Thanks for your generous offer, how long is offer for?

Expires July 11th. It's yours if you want it, if you come back to me by 6pm tomorrow its yours otherwise the next poster gets it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 november23

Hello Sully am back. Yes would like to use Booths discount voucher
    kind regards

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

november23 wrote: »
    Hello Sully am back. Yes would like to use Booths discount voucher
    kind regards

PM sent :)

Happy Shopping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I know the code is gone, but where did you get it?

I got one in the door for the newish boots in glenegeary in dublin. Got €5 off a spend of €25+, they had suncream on offer, far cheaper than tesco, tesco were also more expensive than the pharmacy next door to them.

rubadub wrote: »
    I know the code is gone, but where did you get it?

I got one in the door for the newish boots in glenegeary in dublin. Got €5 off a spend of €25+, they had suncream on offer, far cheaper than tesco, tesco were also more expensive than the pharmacy next door to them.

Bought an item at the pharmacy, was cheap enough IIRC, but got this voucher. I get random stuff the odd time I buy from them but this offer stood out more so I put it up here. :) Are the suncreams still on offer? I haven't priced about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Are the suncreams still on offer?
    Not sure, I got P20 reduced which is not showing online but I am not sure if instore offers can vary. My voucher said not to be used with other offers but there was no issue, I think it just meant not with other voucher type offers.

They are claiming several are half price
    http://www.boots.ie/en/Sun-Holiday/Sun-protection/

but you see these half price claims in tesco too, so not sure if they are genuine good deals. Its sort of gone like takeaway pizza places where half price is the norm.

Bought an item at the pharmacy, was cheap enough IIRC, but got this voucher.
    hmmm, I was wondering at the time if I could have asked for another voucher, I heard several people using them on the day, it was about to run out at the end of may.

I know in mcdonalds in the past you could just ask at the counter for vouchers and use them there and then, worst they can say is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 freda_carlson

I know someone who recently told me about this 10% Boots Ireland voucher. I'll find out about it and post the details.

f.

Advertisement