Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Cup MatchThread*** Fri 4th Jul 19:00 ST COLM KUFC Allstars ( 4 ) ** Game OFF**

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mrDerek wrote: »
    Handy KUFC are a dangerous team surprised they can't get a squad out, Templeroan are crap we should beat them i got 1 or 2 against them before

famous last words, they could end up getting a load of bangers to play and hammering us!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Germany vs. France it is so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

famous last words, they could end up getting a load of bangers to play and hammering us!

True it is in benildus also but really they are terrible I think iv to play them again before the cup game so will report back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

We've played them in the cup before, and we played them in our very first league season.

previous cup match

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

mrDerek wrote: »
    True it is in benildus also but really they are terrible I think iv to play them again before the cup game so will report back

I wouldn't go calling anyone terrible, you have no idea who they will have playing for them in a friday night on a cup match, I made that mistake calling 123.ie terrible as my team beat them 9-1 they hammered us 3-0 probably with added incentive from looking at this match thread.

The thing about football is anyone can have a bad night (us included) and anyone could have a great night (opposition) just look at what happened to us against BNYM we couldn't get out of our half.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't go calling anyone terrible, you have no idea who they will have playing for them in a friday night on a cup match, I made that mistake calling 123.ie terrible as my team beat them 9-1 they hammered us 3-0 probably with added incentive from looking at this match thread.

The thing about football is anyone can have a bad night (us included) and anyone could have a great night (opposition) just look at what happened to us against BNYM we couldn't get out of our half.

ok ill rephrase they are *usually* terrible :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

So we go into the second round.

we are playing

Templeroan FC from Div 4, in Benildus at 9 on Friday 18th July.

ah ****, im playing for Rocco in benildus (assume its the other pitch) at the same bloody time...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

25 mins on each pitch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

25 mins on each pitch :pac:

will try move the rocco game forward an hour. i doubt rocco will have 11 players without 1 or 2 of boards lads playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Better to try get the Boards game moved then, I'd rather our lads didn't play a game right before our own game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah I'm more than happy to play for Rocco again Ed if you want, but only if it's after the Boardeaux game.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Yeah I'm more than happy to play for Rocco again Ed if you want, but only if it's after the Boardeaux game.

Yep + 1, i can help about after the boards game.

All about who you have more chance of winning something with Ed....

So glad this match is off I'm absolutely exhausted after last nights match got to watch a bit of Templeroan they must have got a few new players as they didn't look as sh1te as the last few times iv seen em they won 3-1

Advertisement