Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results and QCA

• 23-06-2014 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all, received my results this morning and my final accumulated QCA is 2.58 for my 4 yrs.
    I am seeing lots of trends saying that they will give me a 2.2 with this due to the Discretionary bands they apply. Im part of the KBS and wondering if any one can confirm this for me? Or if ye could give me someone to get in touch with?

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

lalala10 wrote: »
    Hi all, received my results this morning and my final accumulated QCA is 2.58 for my 4 yrs.
    I am seeing lots of trends saying that they will give me a 2.2 with this due to the Discretionary bands they apply. Im part of the KBS and wondering if any one can confirm this for me? Or if ye could give me someone to get in touch with?

Thanks a million!

I know that a similar thing happened to my friends last year and they for an email the day of results from the course director saying they were being bumped up. So I think contact the curse director if you don't hear from them about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

lalala10 wrote: »

Thanks a million!

Some department require you to sit an interview to see if you shpuld be brought up. Get in contact with the department and lectures you're friendly with.

Advertisement