Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer recomendations for big dogs in Maynooth

Options
  • 23-06-2014 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Only reasonable new to the area. Can any body recommend a good groomer in Maynooth that is used to dealing with big dogs. 40 kg. Need some nails done on a rescue I just took in. Were in parklands I think there is one there but again not sure if they are used to big dogs or if they are any good. Also an Idea of cost on it would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Noreen in Carton Veterinary up at Tesco does large dogs, and I find her to be really thorough. I've tried a few places for grooms in the last few years, and she's one of the best around (as far as I'm concerned.)

Bit pricey though- mine is a cocker and I usually pay around €50 for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Noreen in Carton Veterinary up at Tesco does large dogs, and I find her to be really thorough. I've tried a few places for grooms in the last few years, and she's one of the best around (as far as I'm concerned.)

Bit pricey though- mine is a cocker and I usually pay around €50 for her.

Thanks for reply, Please tell me that was for a full job and not just nails? Not too concerned with the groom side of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Yeah, sorry, that was for a full job, with all the bells and whistles!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

ElKavo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Only reasonable new to the area. Can any body recommend a good groomer in Maynooth that is used to dealing with big dogs. 40 kg. Need some nails done on a rescue I just took in. Were in parklands I think there is one there but again not sure if they are used to big dogs or if they are any good. Also an Idea of cost on it would be great.

Thanks

Do you just need nails trimmed is it? If so, any vet will do that for you im sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

andreac wrote: »
    Do you just need nails trimmed is it? If so, any vet will do that for you im sure.

Hi Andrea, I think the vets charge €40 for the visit then anything else is on top. I do stand to be corrected though. I'll give them a call. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement