Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Database in recruitment business

Options
  • 23-06-2014 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi. I need a database to store client and applicants personal info as online storage isn't too safe. It's for a recruitment business. Any idea of where to look or price I'd be looking at?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭moonlighting

mysql can be downloaded for free. if the traffic is low you could set it up on a nas type server.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Hi. I need a database to store client and applicants personal info as online storage isn't too safe. It's for a recruitment business. Any idea of where to look or price I'd be looking at?

Your local pc if connected to the internet could be just as unsafe.

If handled correctly the cloud should be fine after all thats what a datacentre is.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

If you are looking for a recruitment system then broadbean have a list of their partners which is quite comprehensive.

http://www.broadbean.com/recruitment-software-partnerships.html

Prices for a recruitment system varie from about 50/user/month for somthing like recruit-so-simple to hundreds of thousands for big systems.

Advertisement