Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi/Lidl compressor or similar

Options
  • 23-06-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there looking for a store with a leftover compressor from the recent deals - they are gone from the Kerry stores, looking for them in cork limerick or indeed another option for similar money ? Any replies appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I got a non lidl one for 50e from donedeal a few weeks ago. I had to check every day or two for about a fortnight to get a good deal but they do come up

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hatch03

Was in lidl in tuam on Friday, they had them in stock, if u knew someone up that area or someone passing

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dodod

They had in aldi in by turners cross on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

If you remember the original day they were to come out in aldi they were cancelled at the last min and then came out a few weeks later .... Stay away from them is my very good opinion .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

If you remember the original day they were to come out in aldi they were cancelled at the last min and then came out a few weeks later .... Stay away from them is my very good opinion .

I've had mine for years bought it secondhand no issues the manifold looks a bit fragile but its been fecked aroind and had styff stacked on top of it. your not going to get anything better under €150 its all the same Chinese 'wolf' etc stuff.

I would get one with at least 150l tank if you plan on using windy gun, d/a sander, cut off tool etc this is useless for that. Its grand for pumping tyres, air jack, stapler, nut running - manual torque at end , Schultz gun, OK for spaying fences, masonry paint.

• Advertisement
Advertisement