Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL RESULTS

Options
  • 23-06-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Please anyone who has an explanation for why some students can not access exam results..I am not alone in experiencing this.Do not have any outstanding fees. Was able to access student portal earlier so it is not an ITD problem, although the server is currently down. On access to student portal it displayed results from earlier semesters but not current results. Emailed SAA and got automated response that only deals with queries about problems with access, such as contact ITD or if results are blocked it is because of outstanding fees. it did not answer my question and have had no response to subsequent emails i have forwarded to SAA. if anyone can enlighten me please do so.

regard`s, hoping to have something to celebrate with fellow students

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Loads in my class had same issue (4th yr comp sys) , myself included, I just dropped into the saa office and they printed off everything for me

Advertisement