Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechecking Results.

• 23-06-2014 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    A long shot, but I was wondering if its possible to appeal old Leaving Certificate results when rechecks come around? As in, my results are from 2013 not 2014?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I think they get burned in a big fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

jjC123 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    A long shot, but I was wondering if its possible to appeal old Leaving Certificate results when rechecks come around? As in, my results are from 2013 not 2014?

Cheers

If you contact the SEC, something minght be possible as they might have copies lying around of your papers but I would be 99% sure that all your papers have been 'disposed of' by now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Long gone I'm afraid. They physically wouldn't have the space for millions of papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

jjC123 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Cheers
    I'm sorry, but not a hope.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement