Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgruntled Customer

Options
  • 23-06-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have just returned from branch after going to get some coin cashed in. I was the only customer in the branch and was told by the cashier that they don't do coin on Mondays, only Tuesday mornings and Friday all day, again I state, I was the only customer. I have been a customer for 20 years and am disgusted. Also am I supposed to be psychic, there are no notices stating this in the branch, nor on the website.

My question is, is this considered good customer care?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi kazza77, 

Thanks for you post and welcome to Boards.ie

We're sorry that your first post is about a negative experience you had in one of our branches. 

The coin policy was introduced in October 2013 and all branches had signs advising of this. 

We're not in a position to comment on Bank of Ireland policy on this forum however we will certainly pass on your feedback to the branch network. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

unfortunately, BOI now sees customers as an annoyance now. they wont allow you to lodge money into your account, but will gladly charge you for missing a payment that gets missed because of it.

Do what the rest of us are doing and go somewhere else. PTSB seems the best bet now.

Advertisement