Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Bill for new apartment

Options
  • 23-06-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I recently moved into a new apartment.

They were newly built and we are the first tenants. The morning after we moved in I checked the letter box and an electric bill had arrived for approx. €340.

I gave the bill to the site manager and he said he would take care of it. We have recently received our latest bill and to my surprise it looks like you are trying to charge approx €40 belonging to the old bill as only €300 was credited from the account.

I will not be paying for any electric I did not use and I want to know how I go about getting this resolved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Saint Sonner,

We would need to see the account in question to be able to advise. If you are the account-holder, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement