Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Trek 4500 MTB 21”

• 23-06-2014 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I bought this mountain bike new just over four years ago. Although it was my intention to at the time, it has never been used off road.
    I mainly used it for commuting and runs to/from the creche for which it was fitted with another wheel set and slick tyres.
    It is now fitted with the original Bontrager Camino wheels and Bontrager Jones ACX, 26x2.1" tyres.
    The frame is 21” and would suit someone about 5’11” - 6’2” (according to the Trek website sizing guide).

The colour is Black/Silver and the paintwork is good (has few minor scuffs but nothing too serious).
    It has been cleaned and serviced regularly and everything is in good working order, (Front shocks, brakes, etc).

Bike details:
    A full spec of the bike can be seen here on trekbikes.com.

Photos:

1DAE7431-5F34-4279-82FF-FE420DD165E9.jpg

Some more photos are available here...

Can be seen in Dublin City Centre during business hours, otherwise Navan Road direction.

Asking Price:
    €340.

If you have any questions, please just ask....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Trollhättan

Is there any interest in this before I move the ad elsewhere?
    Asking Price:
    €340.

Will accept reasonable offers....

Thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

offer €150 subject to inspection

godtabh wrote: »
    offer €150 subject to inspection

Thanks godtabh...... but that offer is way too low.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

no worries. Dont need it just chancing my arm

Good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭leCycliste

Is the bike still for sale?

• Advertisement

leCycliste wrote: »
    Is the bike still for sale?

Yes, it is still for sale. Are you interested in it, leCycliste?

Yep, interested. Your asking price is a little out of budget. €200 offered.

Yep, interested. Your asking price is a little out of budget. €200 offered.

€200 is a bit too low..would need around the €300 mark. Would your budget be able to stretch that far..?

€200 is a bit too low..would need around the €300 mark. Would your budget be able to stretch that far..?

Top end would be €250, couldn't justify to go any higher. That's me been up front, let me know if this is any good

Top end would be €250, couldn't justify to go any higher. That's me been up front, let me know if this is any good

It's less than I was hoping for but I'll let it go to you for €250 so. I'm away at the minute...back in the country at the weekend so could arrange to meet you at some stage next week if that'd suit? Drop me a pm to let me know. Thanks!

• Advertisement

It's less than I was hoping for but I'll let it go to you for €250 so. I'm away at the minute...back in the country at the weekend so could arrange to meet you at some stage next week if that'd suit? Drop me a pm to let me know. Thanks!

Bike Sold....and collected this evening by leCycliste, a decent buyer to deal with. Best of luck with the bike!

Advertisement