Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Error Message

Options
  • 23-06-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Control panel showing message

RF RKP 1 Tamper

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what this means as cant find a reference to it online

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

There is a spring inside the keypad that once open causes a keypad tamper. Open and close the keypad should sort it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

That seems to be a manufacturer issue, I would advise you to get onto your installer. I recently had issues with 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Seems to be a common issue with both the re and wired rkps

kub wrote: »
    That seems to be a manufacturer issue, I would advise you to get onto your installer. I recently had issues with 2 of them.

Whats the issue, never came across this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Thanks for the replies just having trouble reaching technician that installed unit
    so may just look elsewhere

cheers

• Advertisement

Hope you get it sorted.
    I would get the original installer back as it should be still under warranty.

Advertisement