Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom eFibre broadband availablity in the Bru Na Ghruadan area in Castletroy in Lime

Options
  • 23-06-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, I just want to double check if the eFibre broadband is available at this address: No. 45, Bru Na Ghruadan, Castletroy, Limerick. What will be the realistic connection speed? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

icylava wrote: »
    Hi, I just want to double check if the eFibre broadband is available at this address: No. 45, Bru Na Ghruadan, Castletroy, Limerick. What will be the realistic connection speed? Thanks.
    Hi icylava

Yes efibre is available at that address, I've tested the line and it looks like it can hold up to 100MB. The term up to is used as there are factors which can affect speed like using the service wirelessly - distance from the modem etc. Your line is close to the cabinet so I would imagine you would get anything from around 80 to 100MB.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement