Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best unlimited broadband service for wexford town

• 23-06-2014 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Given coverage etc, who's best bet? Moving away from the limited option. Currently on a mobile dongle with vodafone but limited to 10G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I'm with these people http://www.skytel.ie/

I've had a few issues but they generally fix them prompt enough. Speeds of around 8Mbps at peak times and around 16Mbps off peak for the 18Mbps package.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Stay away from skytel,Wexford town is enabled for fibre.Vodafone have an unlimited fibre broadband only package for €32 a month.That's the cheapest around.I get 50Mb/s down & 15Mb/s up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Probably the best Zerks if you are in the town itself alright. I'm 3 miles out so it is not an option for me

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

zerks wrote: »
    Stay away from skytel,Wexford town is enabled for fibre.Vodafone have an unlimited fibre broadband only package for €32 a month.That's the cheapest around.I get 50Mb/s down & 15Mb/s up.

Not entirely true. Fibre isn't available everywhere in the town only some parts. Im with skytel and I dont have any issues with the service so I would include them when shopping around

Advertisement