Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disabled Young Adults Living in Cork

Options
  • 23-06-2014 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey Everyone!

My name is Eva and I am living in Cork for the past 4 years. Moved here for college and never left! I have Spina Bifida and use calipers and crutches and was just wondering if an online forum/facebook page for young adults with disabilities living in Cork would interest anyone if one was to be set up?
    Obviously, It wouldnt be exclusivley for physically disabled people.Anyone who is interested in contributing could do so.
    It would just be like if anyone had any problems or questions,(e.g finding a good nightclub that doesnt have stairs in cork,or any interesting events were going on) people could recommend answers .
    I'd really appreciate your input on this!
    Thanks!
    Eva

Advertisement