Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 15 Results

Options
  • 23-06-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Colts impressive finish to the season continued with a 37-21 victory away in green bay.

Packers were extremely unlucky with turnovers here and they were the difference as i msnaged to nick a score from each of them .

Packers Pass D was very hard to get past so the Colts had to run the ball alot and Darius Reynaud finished with 245 yards and 2 TD's. Cecil Shorts in a rare outing managed 105 yards and a TD from 6 catches.

Best for the Packers were Russel Sheperd and Jordy Nelson who pulled out at least 2 spectacular catches on his way to 121 yards and a TD.

Like i said Kopfan you were seriously unlucky with the turnovers, all i can say is im glad you didnt have a full season with them as I've a feeling the result would've been different if you had.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ Texans

Titans open the scoring on the 2nd playwith a C2J run
    Texans hit back with their 2nd play

Titans miss a long FG, TD on a screen for the texans,

Johnson TD after a good drive, 14-14 with 5 mins in the half

Easy Texans TD, run blocking is killing me

I throw on the run with smith, the wR is free.. it doesnt even clear the first defender.. pick

Schaub trys a lateral.. verner is up! he picks it and takes it to the house!!!

TD Andre.. Titans D goes missing again

HT and the Texans are up by 7 and receiving

Sensabaugh drops a pick 6!

So... The Texans RB tries to hurdle the Titans D .. he gets hammered! he fumbles ! Titans recover in the end zone!

Titans make a couple of good plays ... but then try to loft one over the CB but its picked

Texans go for it on 4th and 1... they get it
    Screen play and a good set of blocks gets the Texans a TD

Titans on 4th and 3 and the 3.. they go for it Johnson TD

Titans drop a pick on 3rd and 9.. Texans punt

Alex smith.. again on the run on a PA.. throws the ball straight to a texan

Texans go screen to kill the game and it goes all the way

Titans 28 - Texans 42

and any slim play off hopes i had are now well and truly gone

Cheers for the game Gifney

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Texans RB Mickey Smith 197 yards from 6 catches.

1 word.

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Texans RB Mickey Smith 197 yards from 6 catches.

1 word.

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ;)

I didnt want to say it.. but :pac:

Its not even that the RB is doing a lot of work, he WRs and O-line are laying out serious pancake blocks all over

I didnt want to say it.. but :pac:

Its not even that the RB is doing a lot of work, he WRs and O-line are laying out serious pancake blocks all over

I know only to well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Texans know what the crowd wants...and that is pure screeeeeeeeen baby :P

I think Schuab getting a perfect passer rating shows how little I ended up passing in that game, had to do some PA and short throws once hell started putting 5 men in his defensive line!

It was a mad game, with huge turnovers! only one more human game in week 17 and i could get the perfect season...defo will lose it!

and heli, if by some reason rock loses his last 2 (however unlikely), u still have a chance if you win your last 2 as then ud be a draw no?

• Advertisement

I'd go through then as I've beaten rock twice, as I said skipping the week and my loss the CPU coming back to haunt me, ain't gonna happen though

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Colts impressive finish to the season continued with a 37-21 victory away in green bay.

Packers were extremely unlucky with turnovers here and they were the difference as i msnaged to nick a score from each of them .

Packers Pass D was very hard to get past so the Colts had to run the ball alot and Darius Reynaud finished with 245 yards and 2 TD's. Cecil Shorts in a rare outing managed 105 yards and a TD from 6 catches.

Best for the Packers were Russel Sheperd and Jordy Nelson who pulled out at least 2 spectacular catches on his way to 121 yards and a TD.

Like i said Kopfan you were seriously unlucky with the turnovers, all i can say is im glad you didnt have a full season with them as I've a feeling the result would've been different if you had.

You did some serious good work with the run game, the fumble after catch really killed me. Need some work on my own run game as well as being forced to pass so often giving up too many opportunities for picks. Best of luck going forward!

I'd go through then as I've beaten rock twice, as I said skipping the week and my loss the CPU coming back to haunt me, ain't gonna happen though

Moral of the story: Aways beat the CPU, it gives you a decent Playoff chance, although in our division thats clearly not always the case with 3 human controlled teams, pure luck that i might make them but after some of my matches in this madden, i will gladly accept the luck.

Advertisement