Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sellmyhouse.ie and house-for-sale-ireland.com

Options
  • 23-06-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Got an email today from someone wanting to come view my "house for sale".

We were selling a house a few years ago, however I don't ever recall adding my house for sale through either of these websites (house was with a local auctioneer).

However, upon checking I see that the house (which is no longer for sale) is listed up on both;

sellmyhouse.ie

house-for-sale-ireland.com

Both websites appear to be ran by the same people.

I want to remove this house from both websites as it is no longer for sale, however no-where on either website can I find any contact details, email address, phone number, facebook page details etc.. whereby I can contact the site owners to remove the listings.

Has anyone had any dealings with either site before?

Any idea of where I can find an email address or telephone number to contact them to remove these listings?

I can't find anything on either site by way of phone number, email, contact form, physical address.. nada!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Scroll to the bottom and in the terms and conditions their is the below section.
    http://sellmyhouse.ie/terms.html
    Accuracy & Changing/Removing Your Information - Registered users of our websites can update their information or change their settings once signed in. Non-registered users of this website can email support@sellmyhouse.ie where you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that any such personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date.

Same on the other site

Accuracy & Changing/Removing Your Information - Registered users of our websites can update their information or change their settings once signed in. Non-registered users of this website can email support@house-for-sale-ireland.com where you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that any such personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Thank you SO much Ken!

I actually went through the T&C links on both websites and couldn't find any email addresses.

Perhaps a trip to Specsavers may be in order :)

Thanks once again for your help, much aprpeciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

You are most welcome.

Advertisement