Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Repair

Options
  • 23-06-2014 10:52pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know who the authorised repairers are for BlackBerry phones please?
    It would be easier discovering the 3rd secret of Fatima than finding it from their website.....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mr Deeds

Not sure about Authorised, but have used a couple of places in the south-east over the last few years.
    If you are interested I can send you a few names of shops and the like.
    Any reason why they need to be authorised?
    Plenty of places doing all the other phone repairs and I'm sure they aren't affiliated with Samsung or Apple....

Just my two-cents.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mr Deeds wrote: »
    Not sure about Authorised, but have used a couple of places in the south-east over the last few years.
    If you are interested I can send you a few names of shops and the like.
    Any reason why they need to be authorised?
    Plenty of places doing all the other phone repairs and I'm sure they aren't affiliated with Samsung or Apple....

Just my two-cents.

It's under warranty. It's sorted anyway. Bought from Amazon, they can't give me a contact number or repair facility in Ireland, so they are offering a full refund. Last time I'll buy a BB, their after sales support is shocking. Pity, the Z10 is a lovely phone. Once bitten, twice shy......:o

Advertisement