Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay by Semester

Options
  • 23-06-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if it's possible to pay by semester for all courses? I am looking at doing a 1 year fulltime over 3 semesters and would be handy to be able to pay by semester.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

String wrote: »
    Anyone know if it's possible to pay by semester for all courses? I am looking at doing a 1 year fulltime over 3 semesters and would be handy to be able to pay by semester.

Registration is paid in full in September. Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Dermighty wrote: »
    Registration is paid in full in September. Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each semester.

Ok cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

String wrote: »

You may be able to pay as an access student an just pay for each module you do at a time, talk to admissions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

mrmeindl wrote: »
    You may be able to pay as an access student an just pay for each module you do at a time, talk to admissions.

Ok thanks, will do!

Advertisement