Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL availability

Options
  • 24-06-2014 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello, 
    I was just wondering if there is any way of CHecking is there a DSL broadband service available in my area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

conhann wrote: »
    Hello, 
    I was just wondering if there is any way of CHecking is there a DSL broadband service available in my area?
    Hi conhann

If you would like to PM me the adress in question I will be able to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conhann

In the area of cloghan, county offaly 

In the area of cloghan, county offaly 
    Hi conhann

I'm sorry to confirm that the Cloghan exchange is not DSL enabled and this area will be unable to avail of broadband. I've checked plans and I'm also sorry to confirm that there are no plans to bring broadband to Cloghan presently.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conhann

Any suggestions from the fixed wireless side of things, or just stick it out to see what happens in the future?

Any suggestions from the fixed wireless side of things, or just stick it out to see what happens in the future?

Hi conhann

That would be something I would be unable to assist with but there are providers within Ireland offering such a service - it's something I would recommend exploring.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement