Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlebar to Dublin Airport

Options
  • 24-06-2014 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

I am flying out of Dublin @ 11:50 am on a weekday in late August.

We are all US passport holders, so hopefully we will get to go in a shorter line for immigration.

If I left Castlebar @ 5:00 am, would I be in the airport for 8:00 am?

Figured, by the time I gas up and return the rental car I would be in the terminal for 9:00 am

Would that be cutting it too close for an 11:50 am flight?

I travel extensively for business stateside, and that would be ample time to make a flight in any of the major airports-even at peak times. I'm not a fan of cutting it close as I don't handle stress well-LOL

(Plan B would be to leave Castlebar a day earlier and stay overnight. Anyone recommend a hotel near the airport)

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You should be fine. I've never taken more than five or ten minutes to pre-clear in Dublin.

Advertisement