Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another PTSB question!

Options
  • 24-06-2014 7:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Wanting to switch for a while, but honestly been to lazy to get up and go to the bank, but I'm sick of being robbed by AIB, literally every week they end up taking 30-50 euro from my money to pay for ridiculous charges so anyway I'm gonna go ahead and switch, today hopefully. Just a few things I was wondering - if I open the A/C today, can I ask them not to post my debit card straight away? I want to get a photo one cos they look the bees knees to be honest, but haven't 10 quid on me till tomorrow, so can I just ring when I have it and let them fire away? It'll be useless to be anyway for about 2 weeks while I sort out DD changes and salary moves which usually take a while. Also - if I just walk into the branch when they open will they open an AC there and then or will I be made an appointment? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

You have to make an appointment unfortunately (CC branches anyway) I think you get a regular card and then order a picture one online (thats the way it worked a few years back when I got mine)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

jameshayes wrote: »
    You have to make an appointment unfortunately (CC branches anyway) I think you get a regular card and then order a picture one online (thats the way it worked a few years back when I got mine)

You do indeed :( I asked and you can just tell them not to order your card yet because you want a photo card :)

Advertisement