Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly screens/curtains where?

Options
  • 24-06-2014 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Summers here and so are the flies in full force :mad: Badly need a sticky up screen/curtain for the back door I love having the door open in the Summer but hate those damn flies coming in. Anywhere in Dublin or online I can get them just want something temporary not installed as may be moving door getting some structural work done, so it's just a temp screen for the Summer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Seen someone post on Facebook the other day they got on in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Heitons stores have them 11 euros..magnetic clips down the middle ..such a super product..

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

I saw them in the Euro shop in Charlestown Shopping Centre over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Dunnes doing them for €6 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Dunnes doing them for €6 apparently.

What do you mean by "apparently"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Maudi wrote: »
    What do you mean by "apparently"

I mean that I came home to find one hanging on the back door. I asked where it was purchased and was told from Dunnes for the sum of €6.
    I haven't seen it on sale there with my own eyes, so "apparently".

Advertisement