Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't remember a game title

Options
  • 24-06-2014 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Hate making throwaway threads like this but I'm trying to think of a game and I can't.

It's a first person adventure/story game. You're like marooned on an island somewhere. There are no weapons and seemingly no enemies, you walk around beach pathways and caves and these trigger monologues. The graphics aren't bad. The game is probably about 2 years old I'd reckon. I think it was an indie game on steam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Dear Esther?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Definitely sounds like Dear Esther. Was released as a mod a few years back, and got a full release about 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I wish I'd forgotten about that game, I hated it...and the whole debate as to whether it was a game or art etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

That's the one. Thanks a lot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 craigfoster

Dear Esther was a strange one alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement