Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotoGP14

Options
  • 24-06-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anybody here playing MotoGP 14 ?. Looking for regular racers to race with. If so please feel free to add me on PSN = lxPADDYxl (lowercase L) or leave your PSN ID here so people can add each other if people add to this thread.

Many Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

just wondering how good is this game? I remember playing it years ago on the original Xbox when xbox live was in it's infancy, it came with a demo of the game and a track which you could play on xbox live with, I spent so much time on it. Hoping that this new game on the ps4 is just as good?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 WayneSnr

Gonzo wrote: »
    just wondering how good is this game? I remember playing it years ago on the original Xbox when xbox live was in it's infancy, it came with a demo of the game and a track which you could play on xbox live with, I spent so much time on it. Hoping that this new game on the ps4 is just as good?

I am a veteran from the GP 2 days on the original xbox right up until motoGp 10/11 . I didnt like what milestone did with the game and much preferred the games that Capcom and THQ put out from 02 up until mainly 06 and 07. Having said that, MotoGP 14 is pretty good once you get into it and start finding your lines and braking points etc etc . Online seems fairly solid and no issues there. Hoping we can build a bunch of lads that will fill a room or two so we always have good decent respectable racing and not all this dive into first corner bull**** !!!.
    my gamertag back then was oBEAVISo . Some great racers in those days, Blip, bions, poosplat, wozzy, Dan the King, Walken to name a few.

Hope to see you on the track.

Advertisement