Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Ericsons Athlone?

Options
  • 24-06-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I've nearly completed my Bsc in Multimedia and Games Development in University Limerick, I'm from Athlone and I'd like to know what do they do in Ericssons in Athlone? Is there Programmers and Software Engineers ect.. working there or is it just offices and paper pushing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

JoeMc94 wrote: »
    Is there Programmers and Software Engineers ectQUOTE]

Yes there are - Mindbogglingly boring work.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

The Athlone site is mainly software engineering, a few hundred engineers.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Leozord

JoeMc94 wrote: »
    I've nearly completed my Bsc in Multimedia and Games Development in University Limerick, I'm from Athlone and I'd like to know what do they do in Ericssons in Athlone? Is there Programmers and Software Engineers ect.. working there or is it just offices and paper pushing?

There are tons of developers, engineers, architect and so on.

It is a good place to get experience. I've been working in lots of companies and here they use high end technologies, processes and there are very good people who you would learn a lot from them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

I presume they take people that have been to college only

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

• Advertisement
Advertisement