If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOCK CLEARANCE JUNE 24TH 2014

Options
  • 24-06-2014 11:52am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

yep, its nearly stock take time - we hate counting it so it has to go!

All day today I will be listing clearance open-box, ex demo and brand new units at really significant discounts - I will start with a list of soundbars and then move onto AV Receivers and then Stereo amps  and so on today - so keep your eyes peeled.......

As ever if there is anything in particular you are looking for, drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie

Keep your eye out for the various stock clearance threads throughout today,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi Guys , do you have a list of Stereo Amps to come ? 

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

Any turntables guys? Entry - mid range?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi Guys , do you have a list of Stereo Amps to come ? 
    Hi Spin,

Keep your eyes on Boards, we'll add as much as we can.

Is there anything in particular you're after?  I can have a wee dig for ya.

Chris

Hi Vinnie,

We've got an open box Rega RP1, still in excellent condition.

I can offer it for just £209.95 :)  Cracking deal 

Chris

vinniemac wrote: »
    Any turntables guys? Entry - mid range?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

Thanks Chris. I think with shipping added and exchange rate it'd probably work out about the same as the local price in Dublin so I'll pass for now

• Advertisement

vinniemac wrote: »
    Thanks Chris. I think with shipping added and exchange rate it'd probably work out about the same as the local price in Dublin so I'll pass for now
    Not a problem at all :)

Keep your eyes on the forum, we keep the page updated with clearance stock and other offers.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.