If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOCK CLEARANCE - JUNE 2014 - SOUNDBARS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bobgaf

Hi.
    Any clearance options of Soundplate kit ( e.g. Minx TV, Denon, Canton and the like ) ?
    Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bobgaf wrote: »
    Hi.
    Any clearance options of Soundplate kit ( e.g. Minx TV, Denon, Canton and the like ) ?
    Thanks.
    Bobgaf,

sorry for the delay getting back to you - no Cantons or Denon's around on display at the moment surplus to requirements - the Denon DHT T100 has already been massively reduced to £199.95 brand new boxed, and its a really excellent sounding and well built plinth.

The Cambridge Audio Minx TV is also outstanding value at under £200 but I do think that the build quality of the Denon makes it a better buy given the reduction in price on the Denon.

I can offer free delivery on the Minx TV if that helps, the Denon would be £12.95 for delivery..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

Hi John,

It's a toss up for me between these three:

- Boston TVee26 Soundbar 
    - Philips HTL2160 Soundbar
    - Onkyo LSB50 Soundbar

I just want to clarify with you a few points to make my final decision:

- Are they all still available?
    - Will they all work with my TV remote -- I don't want another remote to control the sound (I see the Boston one does, not sure about the other)
    - Just to confirm they all either have a 3.5mm input or Bluetooth so I can play music from my phone?
    - With all that taken into account, what's your recommendation?

This would be shipped to London, what would the price for delivery be?

Thanks for your help!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

baileye wrote: »
    Hi John,

It's a toss up for me between these three:

- Boston TVee26 Soundbar 
    - Philips HTL2160 Soundbar
    - Onkyo LSB50 Soundbar

I just want to clarify with you a few points to make my final decision:

- Are they all still available?
    - Will they all work with my TV remote -- I don't want another remote to control the sound (I see the Boston one does, not sure about the other)
    - Just to confirm they all either have a 3.5mm input or Bluetooth so I can play music from my phone?
    - With all that taken into account, what's your recommendation?

This would be shipped to London, what would the price for delivery be?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Baileye,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

First of unfortunately we can't ship to London :(

Between the 3 I'd say the Onkyo is the one to go for.  It'll work with your TV remote, it has Bluetooth so no problem with wireless streaming and the wireless sub is the icing on the cake.  All in it's a great soundbar :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

Thanks Chris -- any possibility (and I'm well aware I'm chancing my arm!) that you can get a colleague from one of the London Richer Sounds stores to price match the Onkyo?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

baileye wrote: »
    Thanks Chris -- any possibility (and I'm well aware I'm chancing my arm!) that you can get a colleague from one of the London Richer Sounds stores to price match the Onkyo?
    Baileye,

no problem trying - if you head into one of the RS London stores I'm sure they will do you a deal if you tell them we sent you,

I'll ask the guys in mail order in the meantime and PM you back,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.