Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman Frankfurt 2014

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

miller82 wrote: »
    jesus thats really high DNF % at Frankfurt.

Am i right in thinking Frankfurt regularly hits over 33/34 degs for the race ?
    I might start looking elsewhere.

There are plenty of Euro IM race possibilities in late Aug and Sept with favorable temperatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Abhainn wrote: »
    There are plenty of Euro IM race possibilities in late Aug and Sept with favorable temperatures.

From
    https://www.facebook.com/IronmanCopenhagen

WOW - not only is the weather forecast finally showing plus 20 degrees in the coming weeks...........

Certainly beats 30plus anyway :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I hear the Copenhagen course is at least 38 seconds faster than the Austria course miller...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

I hear the Copenhagen course is at least 38 seconds faster than the Austria course miller...

only seeing this now. well played :o

anyway, considering Copenhagen, but a massive contingent from the club doing Frankfurt 2016, so i have to weigh it all up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement