Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    That might be the ugliest controller I've ever seen.

Ahem...
    cdicont.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Well technically I won't get this until Christmas 2017 but as it's pay day today I thought I better pledge whilst I still can. Was too short on cash for the original Kickstarter at the time.

11224118_10208135900898059_1824758172837875624_n.jpg?oh=1fccf48a481b3e0089a99532c4194ae2&oe=56601FEB

Can anybody guess what I just pledged $110 for? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Yffisch

I can't post any pictures here so I'm not able to show my new cool stuff until 50 posts :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

MrVestek wrote: »
    Well technically I won't get this until Christmas 2017 but as it's pay day today I thought I better pledge whilst I still can. Was too short on cash for the original Kickstarter at the time.

11224118_10208135900898059_1824758172837875624_n.jpg?oh=1fccf48a481b3e0089a99532c4194ae2&oe=56601FEB

Can anybody guess what I just pledged $110 for? :P

Kate Mulgrew's gall bladder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Shenmue III something or other?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

thought you'd have at least paid the extra $20 to get a capsule toy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

thought you'd have at least paid the extra $20 to get a capsule toy.

I'm not made of money! I'll be happy enough with my name in the credits :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

MrVestek wrote: »
    I'm not made of money! I'll be happy enough with my name in the credits :-)

In the credits of what?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    In the credits of what?

Golden Axe 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Andrew76 wrote: »
    In the credits of what?

Shenmue III I imagine, is that one of the kickstarter perks?

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »

Perhaps MrVesteks likeness will be on one of the sailors.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,693 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The crowd funding revolution means that some game credits are now even more insufferably long then they were before :( Takes a surprising amount of time to get through a couple of thousand names.

And too many games have stuff hidden after the credits to make them skippable, if indeed they're skippable in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

The crowd funding revolution means that some game credits are now even more insufferably long then they were before :( Takes a surprising amount of time to get through a couple of thousand names.

And too many games have stuff hidden after the credits to make them skippable, if indeed they're skippable in the first place.

Agreed give us a "Skip" button ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

Myrddin wrote: »

I think any of the rewards from $100 onwards gets your name in the credits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,883 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I think any of the rewards from $100 onwards gets your name in the credits.

Yes, and early access to the trial version if i remember correctly from the original kickstarter.
    I'm a big fan of the game myself, so decided to go for the one that will let me have my name on a Choubu temple within the game itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,223 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Steve X2 wrote: »
    Yes, and early access to the trial version if i remember correctly from the original kickstarter.
    I'm a big fan of the game myself, so decided to go for the one that will let me have my name on a Choubu temple within the game itself.

/reads Steve_SI's comment
    /Runs to kickstarter to back the same perk
    /sees the price
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

WbFdXVdl.jpg

I couldn't resist picking this up. It's in great condition! Unfortunately, time has not been kind to the game. It's not as fun as I remember. This was my second choice to FIFA before I even heard of PES/ISS

WbFdXVdl.jpg

I couldn't resist picking this up. It's in great condition! Unfortunately, time has not been kind to the game. It's not as fun as I remember. This was my second choice to FIFA before I even heard of PES/ISS

Once you had played ISS/Pro Evo on the PS it quickly became most peoples first choice of soccer game.

I think the last footy game I played regularly was Fifa International Soccer on the 3DO! And that was in '95!
    I think, even so, it was only to listen to the crowd react in Dolby Surround!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Once you had played ISS/Pro Evo on the PS it quickly became most peoples first choice of soccer game.

I think the last footy game I played regularly was Fifa International Soccer on the 3DO! And that was in '95!
    I think, even so, it was only to listen to the crowd react in Dolby Surround!

First ISS/PES game I ever played was Pro Evolution Soccer 3, and it was glorious! I didn't enjoy another FIFA game again until FIFA 08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,883 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I decided I had to have this Amiibo :)

EU2edvv.jpgZcsDGRD.jpg

Master of the Universe

Dat feeling when you buy an apartment on the top floor and remember that there's no lift. :eek:

Err.. this is going to be interesting. Monitors may need to come out of my machines.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Dat feeling when you buy an apartment on the top floor and remember that there's no lift. :eek:

Err.. this is going to be interesting. Monitors may need to come out of my machines.

Well, if you need a hand, there's a few of use about.

Master of the Universe

Cheers dude! :) 'moving in' beers? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I think he meant more along the lines of, we will "mind" your cabs till you get a place on the ground floor. ;)

Steve X2 wrote: »
    I decided I had to have this Amiibo :)

Isn't there a Famicom edition also out there, as a gentleman with X2 as his suffix it would seem you are obliged to purchase it, rather than let the universe collapse around you!

11326641_669535143147680_1670876640_n.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,797 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Some recent gets

eMfa0qtl.jpg

Don't even ask what that tennis game is. Not got the foggiest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Have you gone full Steve X2 and gone and bought yourself a house AND an appartment?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Guardian Heroes is such an underrated game, anyone who hasn't played it before should at least fork out the €4.89 for the HD version on Xbox Live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭Tchoin

Got in a little late to the party:

8AaWGgzNPEVkCnvYw9ct592LgIw7ZZr2TPebk4FePouqaCpBuyvDMqU8nrNfGd1gN-fLuz3FNWbEURnEXOBZT-9bybzCL96-GzzSIVaeoUNBwvMxthKv48PbRvvgenh2K6d5jAytnWMfIVOTqZ8VSljnGqxow9GBOxKFN9QbDfGKo1KR9EvZPFAetcKs8kqQhK3Xisa0EQcMpyFWJFAXhH3aMmjxMqgS7bYOc_Pa7_2L34B7hLpn4ZeGMyhp4J74pJIYU6NHMtcW8ISav5-xWKAGBd3uNmAgOmVg0lCjKg5gx4rW0bhp3EBO9KSDmO9VlyF0jEp_vLmNuTTI-9P74yPWqKrdqFRnz7e7egsmN52C_0QbVXTXfK23_0J06WG-GkSYrv9nGjf-tFpDbX0a-olC40ruIePbgPTV5XJ3bq_-rOqf3kr07Gx1N_zuHBlP7x-ivt3e5-GoqC8mtvxe_dqdcnwPaupSZreF4McNk8-gVgYIlNnRNCk9nypQt3en88jkfq2TO1gleuCF5hpVeTNiOoOCsZTC5s2IjUDHees=w1256-h707-no

As my WiiU is NTSC, had to pre-order this on Play-Asia, but it took ages... also, I had to pay €20 import tax at the post office, don't know exactly why since last week I got Splatoon also from Play-Asia without paying anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement