Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Don't even ask what that tennis game is. Not got the foggiest.

Man, wat da fuq u b buyin?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,797 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Blame Sera, she bought it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I wholeheartedly approve.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Blame Sera, she bought it for me.
    It was just so a beautiful game, nothing at all like the characters in Dead or Alive.
    (´・_・`)
    I laughed so much when I found it I just had to.

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    Cheers dude! :) 'moving in' beers? :pac:

We can do one of those!
    All the lads, moving cabs up stairs...
    2i906d.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

heard these guy are pretty decent

300px-U2_Moving_Crew.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,797 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got a box of Japanese goodness again today. Steve Bailey is going to bankrupt me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Bought SVC chaos off a chap on adverts for 9 quid last night (PS2 version)
    Not the greatest game but it compliments my copy of cvs2 nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Got a box of Japanese goodness again today. Steve Bailey is going to bankrupt me.

It's a slippery slope, had a delivery myself yesterday. Did you get anything nice? I will expect pictures later.

• Advertisement

I'll put pictures up when I get home. Some really nice stuff I have to say, I need to be quicker on the trigger finger with some of the stuff though!

Also one of them is incredibly gay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I'll put pictures up when I get home. Some really nice stuff I have to say, I need to be quicker on the trigger finger with some of the stuff though!

Also one of them is incredibly gay :)

He gets some tasty stuff, he digs up a lot of sealed pce games. I asked him to order the two Maximo games on the ps2 yesterday, fifteen euro for the two with delivery, didn't sound too bad.

His prices are extemely reasonable, much better than any of the retro game shops I visited in Japan and the games are usually in great condition. I have him on look out for MSX carts :)

More Steve Bailey gets.

DQpUQwKl.jpg

Sonic Jam is so damn good, that hub, that hub!
    It's the 3D Sonic game we deserved but never got.

MUST.......RESIST.......MAKING........CHO ANIKI........JOKE..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

7t1vWYb.jpg

Finally picked this up.....on mobile so sorry about huge image size

So what is it?

Ill post a a few more pictures over the weekend. Just snapped a quick one before work today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

So what is it?

TNG Pin

Just heading to the cinema in Santry and dropped into Gamestop.
    Good visit too as I picked up DQ5 Hand of the Heavenly Bride and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow for a fiver each.
    Also nabbed a nice freebie too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Ordered my first NES game today, Monster Party.

If anyone feels like helping me out with more, let me know :P

Oh, and I got this:

87L5fky.png

Oh yeah, here's my Super Mario Maker freebie courtesy of Gamestop

Z6K9O5Em.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Uh oh, the toys-to-life invasion has started! Not sure if that makes me a hypocrite now seeing as I wouldn't go near those Amiibo's (still won't). :pac:

The Star Wars figures are surprisingly good quality, look cool too imo. Didn't know Ninja Theory and Sumo Digital were involved to some degree too. Sweet.

lzPp6A6.jpg

P9tBvKv.jpg

SBVIbsa.jpg

LAVjbxY.jpg

jOhIqYA.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Uh oh, the toys-to-life invasion has started! Not sure if that makes me a hypocrite now seeing as I wouldn't go near those Amiibo's (still won't). :pac:

The Star Wars figures are surprisingly good quality, look cool too imo. Didn't know Ninja Theory and Sumo Digital were involved to some degree too. Sweet.

lzPp6A6.jpg

P9tBvKv.jpg

SBVIbsa.jpg

LAVjbxY.jpg

jOhIqYA.jpg

I've no interest in playing with the game, but those figures look great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

actually picked up a couple at the Nintendo World store. a couple of days ago. Had no idea about the game, just thought they looked cool. The darth vader one looks great

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I've no interest in playing with the game, but those figures look great.

What we've played of the game so far is very good. Combat is cool hopping about with the light saber. Helps if you like Star Wars too ofc. :)
    BGOllie wrote: »
    actually picked up a couple at the Nintendo World store. a couple of days ago. Had no idea about the game, just thought they looked cool. The darth vader one looks great

Aye Vader is class. Solo looks brill too, even has the scar under his mouth. Very impressed with them so far.

Um4kU1J.jpg

OUTwOUu.jpg

30EnoAX.jpg

Yeah those figures look great. I have no interest in amibo collecting but those star wars ones are very tempting

• Advertisement

Assault Suits Valken, for the PS2, touched down yesterday, and arrived in the local Parcel Motel last night.
    Looking forward to giving it a blast, particularly with the Namco arcade stick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement