Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Man everytime I see something like this I die a little inside knowing I could have bought everything there for like €3 each when smyths stopped stocking GBA games. Had 15+ on staff reserve and picked up none except for fire emblem and ghouls and ghosts.

Urggh

Also Astro Boy on the GBA is fecking excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Finally picked this up. Will likely be a while before I play it but wanted to pick it up while it was still easy to get.

3naexh1l.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Must pick that up, love Cave shooters!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hmm, might be all XboxOne'd up a little later on, having a tussle on Adverts for one, we shall see.
    On a brighter note, it comes with Until Dawn!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,796 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Hmm, might be all XboxOne'd up a little later on, having a tussle on Adverts for one, we shall see.
    On a brighter note, it comes with Until Dawn!

So, bought the thing, €200, and that bought me an Xbox One, one controller, a cheap headset, a copy of Forza 6 and Until Dawn Evil Within (feck).
    The last game is pure trade in fodder, and it's soon to be part exchanged for Rare Replay!

Good deal.
    I got a PS4 for 200e a while back

There was no way on this or any other earth than I was going to pay even close to retail for one of these.
    There's just too little to make it a worthwhile purchase.
    Forza 6 is handy, Horizon 2 is probably a must have and I'll definitely get Rare Replay and maybe Sunset Overdrive as well as that Halo collection.
    Looking ahead there's precious little to make it worth owning, maybe Halo 5, but I'm not sure what else, though I am assured that they had a great E3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Looking ahead there's precious little to make it worth owning, maybe Halo 5, but I'm not sure what else, though I am assured that they had a great E3.

Cuphead looks really good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,796 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cuphead looks really good.

It really does look amazing. It's the only game in the last 10 years that looks to be emulating the contra formula well.

• Advertisement

I just introduced myself on the Xbox forum.... I feel so dirty....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

I enjoyed the evil within... I did feel a bit like I shouldn't tell anyone I had played it though.

Danonino. wrote: »
    I enjoyed the evil within... I did feel a bit like I shouldn't tell anyone I had played it though.

I'll never play it, but it'll get me 13 off of the price of Rare Replay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

This is the wrong place to post this probably, but meh. Steam reviews list it as "Relaxing, old school boardgaming fun", so thought this may be a good place to put it.

Talisman: Digital Edition http://store.steampowered.com/app/247000/

Looks like utter poop. Have played this sort of game before, and I hated it. So have no use for the below;

Talisman: Digital Edition
    Talisman: Digital Edition - Black Witch Character Pack
    Talisman: Digital Edition - Devil's Minion Character Pack
    Talisman: Digital Edition Frostmarch Expansion
    Talisman: Digital Edition - The Reaper Expansion Pack
    Talisman: Prologue

I only wanted the Warhammer 40k at https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly and for five fiddy something, deal. One or two of the other games looked interesting, and I've activated them.

Thus wondering if they're up the alley of any of ye? Have no issues giving them to a poster of the A&R community that posts on this thread, has over 500 posts, and/or being here since the dawn of time ^_^

Looks like a Dinorex kinda jam tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Ordered VF4 evo, Death By Degrees & Import Tuner Challenge (look this up, its actually one of the tokyo xtreme racer games !, ubisoft published it here and changed the name)

Taking bets on how fast they'll send me an email saying that they actually don't have any of them in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

so I said I'd do a vid about all these GBA games :)

Steve Bailey swag pics incoming. My bank account screamed yesterday when I found out he is back on holidays soon.

D0ynE48l.jpg

Delighted with Gamera 2000. I was looking for it in Japan and couldn't find it, mostly because I didn't realise the box art is so naff. It's a great Starfox clone with some terrible cutscenes acted in the most awful english ever.

JoJos is a big **** you to digital content. I'll own it forever unlike the XBLA version I can no longer buy.

As for clockwork knight, I'm annoyed I bought it, I didn't realise the last clockwork knight game I got was actually bought clockwork knight 1 and 2 together but still it's nice to have for the collection!

Just think though, any one of those game would have paid for that new exhaust you be needin'

• Advertisement

Just think though, any one of those game would have paid for that new exhaust you be needin'

Not at the prices Steve charges ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Got some nice and shiny pinball ramps sprayed Mr T style last night. They look a lot less like piss in real life

1JRl5EJ.jpg

bOeAQZt.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

New get from Mitch, HOTD3 Deluxe this thing is monster, it dwarves the AWSD beside it was a nightmare to get into the shed but its in now.Needs a few cosmetic jobs, paint a few panels and respray speaker grills etc, also needs to all wired up just didnt have the head for it after hauling it from the van.
    WU4OKNK.jpg

Side art amd marquee are in good nick but the rest could do with replacing
    KuwBNWb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sweeeet GET! Is it working?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Sweet mother of mercy, its huge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Jesus Christ Felix. That's commitment!

You better be able to 1cc that beast after a few months!

Myrddin wrote: »
    Sweeeet GET! Is it working?

Thats the question haha its complete but untested so hopefully no surprises

Dont think ive 1cc anything in my life ha
    It's a serious beast but one i put most of money into years ago along with time crisis so had to take the opportunity when it came, im up to 4 cabs now with no end in site :-)

That's mental.
    I'm just after taking a look at my AWSD for an idea of just how big that thing is.
    Bugger me!

I mean, it probably bends spacetime around it, shine a torch from behind it and the light probably winds up in four spots on the opposite wall!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Looks too reflective to be rear-projection (maybe it is??), it's hardly a crt is it?? Or might it be lcd and the guns function as pointers instead of normal crt guns?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement