Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

So you are saying i should:
    3ddh0r53

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

o1s1n wrote: »
    You can go to a beers without people referring to you as something that sounds like a Top Gun handle.
    I can't not call Sparks by his username, it's just weird, it kinda suits him.
    I've my last username in my profile too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

eddhorse wrote: »
    So you are saying i should:
    3ddh0r53

'3D horse' is all I see there. :p

Andrew76 wrote: »
    '3D horse' is all I see there. :p

Well that does work @ndr3w

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

A new buddy came today, I ordered this plush awhile ago because I still haven't gotten Clefairy in PoGo, so soft (*˘︶˘*).
    I put the glasses on because I was talking about Clefairy says on FB lately.
    Still 2 treats on the way.
    aBU8abB.gif
    I think it's why I love huge glasses

The quality of the plush looks awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I always wanted to change mine to cardboard collector. Hate my username, makes no sense, it's in reference to nothing and it's nothing to do with my name. Can't remember where the heck it came from.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I always wanted to change mine to cardboard collector. Hate my username, makes no sense, it's in reference to nothing and it's nothing to do with my name. Can't remember where the heck it came from.

Over the top wayne i call you

Doge wrote: »
    The quality of the plush looks awesome!
    I saw a couple of different ones but this one was my favourite design. There's even the wings and tail at the back photo and it's super soft, it's like suede. Some if the ones I saw the wings are backwards.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I want to change mine to bigballsmcginty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,221 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I want to change mine to bigballsmcginty

As long as you prefix it with 'retr0' you're grand.

'Retr0bigballsmcginty'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thanks for the goodies Steve!
    Xdp5l11m.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    ZJEq7m.jpg

Your link is dead Captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,883 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Xdp5l11m.jpg

No probs, hope the battery cover works for you. If not you might need to sand the edges a tiny bit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Steve X2 wrote: »
    No probs, hope the battery cover works for you. If not you might need to sand the edges a tiny bit.

I was looking for something rough and hard for the job alright, sadly Atavan is out of the country.... Damn...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ciderfella... any of those keys work for you?

Xdp5l11m.jpg
    I'm mad about those, I'd probably find them online would I? I'd love to diy the cab but I've so much craft backlog I probably shouldn't lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,883 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'm mad about those, I'd probably find them online would I? I'd love to diy the cab but I've so much craft backlog I probably shouldn't lol.

That green cab in the background? That’s just something I was playing around with. The basic file comes from thingiverse and then I did some work on it with solidworks trying to get a pacman playfield to print on it along with some other bits(still haven’t got it just right yet). Just nerding about really :)

Once I get on my arse and get the file perfected I want to print it on my resin printer in polished clear.

Steve X2 wrote: »
    That green cab in the background? That’s just something I was playing around with. The basic file comes from thingiverse and then I did some work on it with solidworks trying to get a pacman playfield to print on it along with some other bits(still haven’t got it just right yet). Just nerding about really :)

Once I get on my arse and get the file perfected I want to print it on my resin printer in polished clear.
    That'll be so cool, I'd love to see the resin print! I thought it was bought, always see craft videos of things spray painted like plastic animals so I'd always be eyeing things like toys that could be painted. Lol.

MrVestek wrote: »
    Ciderfella... any of those keys work for you?

Kerbdog will be trying them later, fingers crossed
    And thanks again.

Got 4 arcade PCBs, WWF Superstars, Sidearms, Shinobi, Mortal Kombat, all are bootlegs and all need some attention.
    Shinobi, jumbled up garbage on screen. Looks like some deep scratches on the back some some continuity tests first to check.
    WWF, works fine for about 10 seconds then slowly goes out of sync. Some suspect capacitors to check.
    Mortal Kombat, reported sprite issues but i aint seeing anything at all.
    Sidearms, grey screen of death.

Looking forward to troubleshooting these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

The novelty will wear off :D

I'm almost sure I forgot to post these, they're Pokemon planters of Bulbasaur and Oddish, too small for actual plants so I got these faux ones in Penneys.

The novelty will wear off :D

And then i send to you for hard cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    First names with letter/number substitutes. That's what it's all about. You can go to a beers without people referring to you as something that sounds like a Top Gun handle.

Debating here whether or not to change your username to 1c3 M@n or g0053

Myrddin wrote: »

What about 95ex1ts_n00b. :pac:

96!

96!

But he never got them all hence the noob (I was probably being generous with the 95). :p

Andrew76 wrote: »
    But he never got them all hence the noob (I was probably being generous with the 95). :p

Touche :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Or you could swap to Hot Shots...

\/\/@5h0uT

washout-hot-shots.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Nah lads, theres only one name for him...

p@ntryb0y

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement