Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

1LwY5iJ.jpg

A replacement board for my creature from the black lagoon,
    200e :eek: but at least its back in action.
    had that money put aside for a color DMD :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

And thats why i cant afford a pin !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

eddhorse wrote: »
    And thats why i cant afford a pin !

And that's why

960.jpg

I can't afford a pin

200 here 300 there.......you get used to it after a while

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Even the little bits and pieces add up, especially if you get one with a few bits not working.

• Advertisement

Even the little bits and pieces add up, especially if you get one with a few bits not working.

especially if you buy new legs !!!:D

I just keep mine in a darker room!

haha i bought legs, side rails and mirror blades..the essentials...

Got this Fishtales pinball a few weeks back, when i got it home and had a good look at it realised there was A LOT of things wrong with it. Broken bumper, eject hole, loud humming noise, the list was long. Finally finished getting it sorted fully tonight, it was scrubbed topped to bottom too and loads of parts replaced.

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

wow!
    Looking fantastic. some line up!
    I see you got the ring leds for the bumpers.
    they look the mutts.
    Also mirror blades!I have to get some of them for creech/space station.
    I told you pinball machines come in pairs ;)

I love the mirror blades , they just instantly clean up the sides especially if the black paint is scratched etc. They just cover that up and make the playfield look bigger and more interesting.

The ring lights look good i wasn't sure about them at first but they look grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Great work, looks top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

18767363_10213536307184841_5629451203795819205_n.jpg?oh=12d5a5aa1aa90ab6858642bdf690ab88&oe=59AF025A

Just picked this up off of Ebay for €20.

It's the 1708 model too so has built in Bluetooth. Not a bad find.

I was just looking for broken controllers to fix up on the cheap but this was a definite find.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

MrVestek wrote: »
    18767363_10213536307184841_5629451203795819205_n.jpg?oh=12d5a5aa1aa90ab6858642bdf690ab88&oe=59AF025A

Just picked this up off of Ebay for €20.

It's the 1708 model too so has built in Bluetooth. Not a bad find.

I was just looking for broken controllers to fix up on the cheap but this was a definite find.

Are they common?
    Does this one have the 3.5mm jack?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Are they common?
    Does this one have the 3.5mm jack?

This has the 3.5mm jack and a built in bluetooth radio.

This is the version of the controller that was released with the Xbox One S.

The previous model had the 3.5mm jack but no Bluetooth, the one before that was the original.

The giveaway is that the part of the controller around the X button is a matte finish and not glossy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Inviere

Good find for 20 blips. I ordered the same one from Amazon.fr a while back for gaming on, & can't fault them. Much prefer them over the Dual Shock.

Currently repairing a PS4 Dualshock 4 too.

I don't even have a PS4 right now...

I'm drowning in controllers.

...but I have a proper Player 2 now so it's all good. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,052 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Got myself Rebelstar and Rebelstar 2 for the Spectrum today. I had Rebelstar 25 years plus ago and lost/misplaced it, so I'm over the moon to get it back (obviously not same copy.... Or is it!)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got myself Rebelstar and Rebelstar 2 for the Spectrum today. I had Rebelstar 25 years plus ago and lost/misplaced it, so I'm over the moon to get it back (obviously not same copy.... Or is it!)

There's an interview with Gollop on his latest turn based opus in this month's Edge magazine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,052 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

There's an interview with Gollop on his latest turn based opus in this month's Edge magazine.

Phoenix Point? Well worth backing, anything over a tenner gets you his remake of Chaos for something called a PC. I think it's like a Spectrum, only with less interesting loading screens.

I'll have to invest in Edge this month then, thanks.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I got a surprise if this yesterday from a friend, an early birthday gift (they didn't know it was coming up lol). It's some kinda rhythm game, it came with a controller. Just had a quick look at it.

OT: Anyone else having trouble attaching files on the touch version? I had said to staff, can't do it on the full site in mobile either. Boo. Any ideas for an alt?

18920924_1936521976566439_4168423377388585315_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=cfa50c1cdd1a0dee8b240a21dc88af73&oe=599E92BD

• Advertisement

Just posting the controllers
    pa.3061.1.jpg?o2v6v7

I got a gorgeous SMTIV art book as a birthday present to myself. It's like nearly 200 pages a4 size.
    I can show more photos of anyone's interested :)
    87093R.JPG

Looks brilliant. Happy birthday

Looks brilliant. Happy birthday
    It's fantastic, very bright colours and a beautiful picture of my waifu Isabeau at the back lol. It's spoilery if you want to be surprised by demon designs and characters, if not work away.
    And thank you <3 absolute luck it arrived on the right day.

The happiest of Birfdays lass!

The happiest of Birfdays lass!
    Thanks so much! You're pure daesent kid lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

MrVestek wrote: »
    Currently repairing a PS4 Dualshock 4 too.

I don't even have a PS4 right now...

I'm drowning in controllers.

...but I have a proper Player 2 now so it's all good. :P

You're missing out on Star trek Bridge Crew on PSVR!

Doge wrote: »
    You're missing out on Star trek Bridge Crew on PSVR!

I have a PC for that...

Damn, I'm getting an itch to buy a PSVR setup...

And, you'll just know that E3 is going to bring it's fair share of must haves as well....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Inviere

Damn, I'm getting an itch to buy a PSVR setup...

And, you'll just know that E3 is going to bring it's fair share of must haves as well....

Same here, but I've more or less decided to go with the rift on pc, over a psvr on PS4.

Can anyone advise how the CV1 compares to the original DK1? I loved the DK1, but the pixelation was so noticeable, I'd like to think the CV1 is more ch improved before I drop coin on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement