Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

The dude that sold me that raunchy strikes and spares pinball back glass rang me up.
    said he had another,
    went over and got this off him!

2014-10-16%2B20.54.52.jpg
    1975 bally wizard .I think its unofficial based on the Whos Tommy (according to the ipdb)
    some of the detail

2014-10-16%2B20.55.08.jpg
    Is that a snake in your pants Rodger?:D

IMG-20141016-WA0003.jpeg
    Lit up

IMG-20141016-WA0006.jpeg
    The "good" chick!(some chesticles :eek:)

IMG-20141016-WA0008.jpeg
    The "evil" chick (also some checsticles :eek:)

Super condition for a 40 year old glass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Pure filth !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Pure filth !!
    just how we like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Thats ****ing cool, this contact seems good!

Thats ****ing cool, this contact seems good!

I think hes cleaned out now!
    he's into Jukeboxes and mechanical slots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Not a new get till January but that RETRO mag from the state's has started a new kickstarter for next year. I have donated it for my next year subscription. Anyway, here's the link :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/socalmike/retro-video-game-magazine-year-two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Wrong thread, sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Not a new get till January but that RETRO mag from the state's has started a new kickstarter for next year. I have donated it for my next year subscription. Anyway, here's the link :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/socalmike/retro-video-game-magazine-year-two

Well this post just cost me 40 quid! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,235 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The mother just picked me up a CIB silver PS2 with games, controllers and memory cards in a second hand shop for €40. Apparently it's in great condition.

Handy enough as I was on the lookout for a second one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just got an email from play asia to say I won their weekly facebook special. Decided to pick 999 on the DS so that's a nice little midweek surprise :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Got me stamps

10724774_594016187369616_1157450963_n.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just got an email from play asia to say I won their weekly facebook special. Decided to pick 999 on the DS so that's a nice little midweek surprise :)

Oh you got Etrian Odyssey Untold. I hope that means there'll be another convert to the secret best RPG series ever club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Oh you got Etrian Odyssey Untold. I hope that means there'll be another convert to the secret best RPG series ever club.

Unfortunately you only get to pick 1 of the games. I didn't go for etrian because it's the NTSC version and I don't have an NTSC 3DS :(

Master of the Universe

Got me stamps

Nice one!

Got mine too, already dusted off the stamp album and added them in. Geek that I am :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Unfortunately you only get to pick 1 of the games. I didn't go for etrian because it's the NTSC version and I don't have an NTSC 3DS :(

Ah I thought it was the whole lot. Sure 999 is just as good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Someone else to talk to about it!

I want to frame my stamps probably need something to protect them though. I didn't get any sleeve with mine, I dunno maybe it was because it was online

Master of the Universe

Sera wrote: »
    I want to frame my stamps probably need something to protect them though. I didn't get any sleeve with mine, I dunno maybe it was because it was online

You could drop them into a comic bag, then frame them like that.

Or if you are Myrddin, lick the backs of them all and just lash them on an envelope :pac:

Another game that was a nightmare to get.

xJY3Pcol.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

Got me stamps

10724774_594016187369616_1157450963_n.jpg

So can I go into my local post office and get these!?

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    You could drop them into a comic bag, then frame them like that.

Or if you are Myrddin, lick the backs of them all and just lash them on an envelope :pac:
    I looked it up online and it was like "yeah just go to your local Philately shop"
    I've a bit of a headcold so I'm not arsed too long. Comic bags I can get! You're a star

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sera wrote: »

Monkeykube does framing!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Monkeykube does framing!
    I'm not going mad mounting it or anything. I'm just putting it into a €2 shop frame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Am I the only one that bought to use as postage stamps :o

Edit: On the plus side if I sell in the marketplace you might get a free sonic stamp... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Mad, Shane Gavin designed those a while back. Sound guy and delighted for him :)

Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Monkeykube does framing!

How did I not know this?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

o1s1n wrote: »
    How did I not know this?!

I mainly do oils and acrylics, although I have been known to do posters from time to time. It hard competing against a lot of frames coming in from China though, mine are all hand crafted with love and care. I have this one hanging on the kitchen wall.

P1040728_zps3ddcb6eb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

A few bits from since the last time, I picked up Arkanoid II and Kiki Kaikai Advance. Very happy to get the gba game, it's far from a great game but it doesn't pop up to often for what it cost me. Big fan of the arcade and sfc games, still looking for the first one.

P1040733_zps6c8c9379.jpgP1040735_zpsdd718ec3.jpgP1040737_zps746af9ad.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That Arkanoid II Get, most amazing ever.....
    As Sera might say, SO JELLY
    But you're going to have to buy this now
    link

And, just to dumb things down a bit, I got this to add to my personal pile of tat,

81VH7tgx8ZL._SY355_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

is that controler for the original famicom or the NES ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement