Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Flaregon wrote: »
    Guys some games are so bad that there fun to play.

I wanted that game for ages but I thought you'd be playing as the girl wreaking stuff, when I found out that wasn't it I went off it. I wonder should I give it a try anyway.

Rare card?
    That sounds vague enough to be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
    Kuriboh was better :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

dow2ma.jpg

€34.99 brand new?

2cmkps9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

urbanledge wrote: »
    Well heres a big'un!
    adding to the list of things I cant afford but buy anyway............
    S4jAB7jFX97WuHkh-fyiIerUN5ALVecYc5WMgKtLrZ0=w1598-h904-no

:D
    only thing is now I have a breading pair:eek:

z3s6jXIbhY19G77jz3gbhL0K7r7Go2h6BmZnpCKmw6Q=w557-h985-no2014-07-10+23.23.49.jpg

That getaway machine is absolutely beautiful, I love all the colours in it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    What major differences are between Art Academy and the Pokemon edition, apart from the former costing 1c?

You get to draw pokemon instead of general arty things. And that's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Deadly Urb
    That's a Williams system 11 game, yea?

Deadly Urb
    That's a Williams system 11 game, yea?

It is Yea.
    Kicking my arse already tho :-(
    I fixed a problem with the supercharger and it's 100% now.
    There's a moving ramp at the back and with fixing it I managed to blow an IC for the switch matrix so every switch is dead :-(
    And still the ramp isn't working 100%.
    Right side flippers need attention too and the general lighting is a mess. And some of the flashers are a mess.
    Apart from that I'm happy!
    Should keep my busy for a while

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Guy on Adverts posting a 16gb Vita mem card to me for the princely sum of €20.
    At long last I'll be able to take full advantage of my PS+ account.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,747 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Guy on Adverts posting a 16gb Vita mem card to me for the princely sum of €20.
    At long last I'll be able to take full advantage of my PS+ account.

16GB won't last you long at all. I've a 32GB one for my US account and it's full already. I had to get a 64GB card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

urbanledge wrote: »
    It is Yea.
    Kicking my arse already tho :-(
    I fixed a problem with the supercharger and it's 100% now.
    There's a moving ramp at the back and with fixing it I managed to blow an IC for the switch matrix so every switch is dead :-(
    And still the ramp isn't working 100%.
    Right side flippers need attention too and the general lighting is a mess. And some of the flashers are a mess.
    Apart from that I'm happy!
    Should keep my busy for a while
    I had a problem with the GI on mine when I picked it up that fixed itself and then I noticed the flashers stopped working, turned out to be the relay on the board on the right hand side(Aux Power Driver Board I think it's called), my guess on the lighting/flashers would be test this relay is switching. I also had problem with my audio and ended up with 2 spare audio boards if you notice any missing sounds.

• Advertisement

Not bad for a tenner in total. From memory, the Resi game is poor but for €6 I'll take a punt on it.

11icp3l.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,747 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Solatorobo is an absolute gem. I must try and find Tail Concerto for a reasonable price sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

Probably would have picked up Solatorobo if I had found a copy in Argos. The closest copy I found was in Wicklow with no option to have it delivered. Saw a copy in The Rage though. Still had the Argos sticker on the back, ha. The games that are on sale in Argos seem to be popping up everywhere.

I picked up Dragon Quest IX for €6.49 in there. Had to go to two separate shops though, as the first one I went to still wanted €8.99 after I had pointed out that it was €6.49 on their website and in their system.

Had to go to two separate shops though, as the first one I went to still wanted €8.99 after I had pointed out that it was €6.49 on their website and in their system.

That happened me with the Resi game...it rang up at €9.99. I mentioned it was advertised as €6.49 in the digital catalog and the website, & they gave me the lower price. Mind if I ask how much RAGE were selling Solartorobo for?

Myrddin wrote: »
    That happened me with the Resi game...it rang up at €9.99. I mentioned it was advertised as €6.49 in the digital catalog and the website, & they gave me the lower price. Mind if I ask how much RAGE were selling Solartorobo for?

I went in to the one in the Ilac first. She checked the system, saw that it was €6.49, went over to the manager to ask about it, came back and said "it's still €8.99". I told her it was €6.49 online too and she said "yeah, that happens sometimes". I told her she could keep it. Went in to the one in Stephens Green yesterday and got the lower price on it.

Not sure to be honest. There was no price marked on it. They don't seem to put price stickers on their sealed games for some reason. They were selling Dragon Quest VI for €23ish though.

I went in to the one in the Ilac first. She checked the system, saw that it was €6.49, went over to the manager to ask about it, came back and said "it's still €8.99". I told her it was €6.49 online too and she said "yeah, that happens sometimes". I told her she could keep it. Went in to the one in Stephens Green yesterday and got the lower price on it.

I know it's only a few euro, but I'd have asked to speak to the manager there...it's false advertising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

Moar getz all from Douglas......

314332.jpg

Top 2 for €8 at the car boot sale.
    Middle row all from the newly opened CeX in Douglas.
    Street Fighter 4 was new and sealed in Tesco Douglas.

Never even knew there was a Bourne Conspiracy game, it got decent reviews too, can't wait to escape in the mini.

And Eddie Murphy's RAW is the best 50 cent I've spent in my life, one of the best stand up's I've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Sera wrote: »
    I wanted that game for ages but I thought you'd be playing as the girl wreaking stuff, when I found out that wasn't it I went off it. I wonder should I give it a try anyway.
    Have it for my collection, on like 170+ ps2 games for far, but it is kinda a fun in a japnesesy perverted kinda way.

Flaregon wrote: »
    Have it for my collection, on like 170+ ps2 games for far, but it is kinda a fun in a japnesesy perverted kinda way.
    Well I bought Senran Kagura Burst so...

I gave in and bought a Vita with Gravity Rush, Bayonetta was pretty cheap so got that too

• Advertisement

Was Bayonetta the game with the pop cover of Fly Me to the Moon playing throughout?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,666 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yep, the song kicked in during some of the fight scenes.

Sera wrote: »
    Well I bought Senran Kagura Burst so...
    so u will like it then so lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Picked up another Nomad today for a little mod project. And what better game to test it out on :D

szn6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Want to press 'thanks' in relation to Nomad, can't due to the sheer sacrilege :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Steve SI wrote: »
    Picked up another Nomad today for a little mod project. And what better game to test it out on :D

szn6.jpg

You're a sick sick sad little man Steve.
    Sick.
    Next time, just post a picture of you taking a squatting dump into the cart slot of the Nomad, it'll be less sickeningly offensive!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Want to press 'thanks' in relation to Nomad, can't due to the sheer sacrilege :pac:
    You're a sick sick sad little man Steve.
    Sick.
    Next time, just post a picture of you taking a squatting dump into the cart slot of the Nomad, it'll be less sickeningly offensive!

Steve SI wrote: »

I don't know you any more....
    I'm not sure I ever did :(

I don't know you any more....
    I'm not sure I ever did :(

Ok ok, when I do the screen and region mod I'll post a pic/vid with something a bit more acceptable :)

• Advertisement

Time to buy a nomad to **** in, that picture is required for the internet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement