Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IATI online course

Options
  • 24-06-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Everyone
    I am new here but have been reading the posts for a while now and really like this forum. I have read a lot about the IATI course here but still want to ask if anyone is doing it online this September coming as they are introducing it this year and I would be very interested in doing it, I have contacted them and got some info but was wondering if anyone is doing it and what your opinions are about the online courses through eCollege. Notes are there for you to read & you can watch lecturers many times and do it at your own peace - I know that a lot of time needs to be put in there. I am foreign and never did accounting at school apart of basic school mats but I work in accounts payable and worked with receivable for few years and have now taken over a bigger role and would like to back it all up a bit with a diploma. I cannot travel as have no car (my second half has it most of time) and I work full time so this online course would come handy. I am a bit afraid that it could be hard to manage but heard online would be as good as sitting in the class. I am terrified of the law etc and wanted to ask if here are any foreign people that did the course and found it ok - I think English should be ok with me.

Apologies for this long post but I've been up and down with the idea of signing up for it and would like to see what someone else thinks.

Thank you.

Advertisement