Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebets on Paddy Power app

Options
  • 24-06-2014 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

I opened a PP account via the app, just to do a couple of bets with no intention of using it again. The bets came in and the the winnings showed in the account with no problems. It also showed a refunded losing bet of €20, a money back special. I tried to use that to place another bet, but that came out of the cash in the account. After I withdrew the full cash amount, I have a zero balance with €20 of freebets showing, but I can't use that balance to place a bet.
    Is the freebet only usable if I have a cash balance also, or for certain bets, or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for any pointers available for this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Usually on the betslip in the drop down menu for the free bets when you hit 20(For Example) You then have to Place 20 in the stake but takes it out of free bet.

Advertisement