Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO slip up. Help.

• 24-06-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I was just browsing through my CAO, checking everything was done. I've completed just about everything, HEAR, SUSI etc. and I've sent all the documents needed off to HEAR and DARE. I was checking my DARE application and I saw the personal statement box was empty. I think when I typed it out back in early 2014, I made a mistake and forgot to save the personal statement. Everything else is done on the application and I filled in the personal statement just now.

What I want to know is, will they deny the application due to personal statement not being done on time? They never mailed me or anything to fill it in, so I'm really not sure.

Any answer is appreciated because I'm freaking the **** out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭irishlad12345

u should find out the outcome of your application b4 the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 48 egg head

So I was just browsing through my CAO, checking everything was done. I've completed just about everything, HEAR, SUSI etc. and I've sent all the documents needed off to HEAR and DARE. I was checking my DARE application and I saw the personal statement box was empty. I think when I typed it out back in early 2014, I made a mistake and forgot to save the personal statement. Everything else is done on the application and I filled in the personal statement just now.

What I want to know is, will they deny the application due to personal statement not being done on time? They never mailed me or anything to fill it in, so I'm really not sure.

Any answer is appreciated because I'm freaking the **** out.

hi, hear letters being posted out tomorrow. Will receive in post on Thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DuckUpFebra

egg head wrote: »
    hi, hear letters being posted out tomorrow. Will receive in post on Thursday morning.

Yeah, I just got letters from HEAR and DARE saying I'm eligible, so that's great! Huge relief, sorry I got a bit nervous over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Excellent news. ;)

Annnd we're done with this one I think ... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement