Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sticky header isn't sticky (for me at least)

Options
  • 24-06-2014 4:22pm
    Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭

I've selected "Use Sticky Header" in the appearances section but it's not sticking.

The only thing that's changed is that I'm using a new laptop. Other than that, it's the same account using the same browser (Chrome) on the same OS (OSX 10.9). I've tried it with Safari, just on the off chance that it might be a Chrome bug but it was the same result.

The bbcascade_options cookie is set to 218, if that's any help. It's been too long, I can't remember which bit in the field is for "sticky".

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Did anyone have a chance to look at this?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

We're a bit stretched at the moment and I'm not sure if anyone has looked into it yet Conor. In the meantime, is this of any help? (Particularly last post I think)

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

We're a bit stretched at the moment and I'm not sure if anyone has looked into it yet Conor. In the meantime, is this of any help? (Particularly last post I think)

That's the one. Consider this solved-ish.

Actual bug report: sticky header doesn't work on Retina MacBook Pros. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement