Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retron 5

Options
  • 24-06-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all. My brand spanking new black Retron 5 arrived today. Great system and it does exactly what it says it will but unfortunatley it doesn't suit it's purpose for me. I have a NES library of over 120 pirates/hacks/homebrews and it only plays a few of them. I was hoping it might and with future compatibility updates it probably will but i was more in the market for a right now fix as ive another hospital visit coming up and will more than likely be in for an extended period. If anyone is interested let me know. It was out of the box for less than an hour and is in as bnib condition as it could be. Selling as "near" new and it hasn't a scratch on it. Was sold at a convention so comes with a lovely retron 5 blue shopping bag/tote.

Al

Looking for 170.... Also for sale on other sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Pictures added. With the latest update HYPERSKIN are claiming 99.9% for all legal cart on all four systems (NES, SNES and Megadrive, GBA)

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Offer 130, was gonna buy it but waiting for price to come down

i appreciate the offer but i actually have quite a more than i asked for it in it already.

Thanks,

Al.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

i appreciate the offer but i actually have quite a more than i asked for it in it already.

Thanks,

Al.

?

What now?

Tbh I'd love one of these as well but the €160 is a bit too rich for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I'll offer €150.

• Advertisement

DinoRex wrote: »
    I'll offer €150.

No thanks.

Couldnt go below asking lads

offer asking price so, ill pay for registered post too. you're based in Dublin?

nuxxx wrote: »
    offer asking price so, ill pay for registered post too. you're based in Dublin?

I have this on another site also. 170 has been offered with payment to come Friday. . If you willing to match that and pay post it's yours as we have a gentleman's agreement that if someone can pay begore then that I can sell it. I'm based in limerick.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have this on another site also. 170 has been offered with payment to come Friday. . If you willing to match that and pay post it's yours as we have a gentleman's agreement that if someone can pay begore then that I can sell it. I'm based in limerick.

This is not an auction site.
    You quoted a price and it was offered and you can either accept or withdraw.
    You are not permitted to up the price as you're getting better elsewhere.
    Also, this kind of thing will bring with it a ban from using this forum.
    So keep it in mind.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    This is not an auction site.
    You quoted a price and it was offered and you can either accept or withdraw.
    You are not permitted to up the price as you're getting better elsewhere.
    Also, this kind of thing will bring with it a ban from using this forum.
    So keep it in mind.

no bother. apologies.

accepted if original offeree (nuxx) pays for item = 160.... inc. postage and paypal fees etc. before friday as other buyer is lined up.

• Advertisement

pm me if your still interested.

Al

Still interested, sending pm

This arrived today, thanks

Mods can lock thread as sold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement