If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOCK CLEARANCE - JUNE 2014 - TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Panasonic TXL32E6 –Full HD, Super slim 32” LED, Smart, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 100Hz motion processing
    What Hi-fi 5 Star
    Last one to clear
    Was £369.95 - Now just £299.95
    http://www.richersound...l32e6b/pana-txl32e6b
    Hi John,
       Can you clarify whether the above TV is brand new unopened or ex-demo/open box please?

Thanks. 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,
       Can you clarify whether the above TV is brand new unopened or ex-demo/open box please?

Thanks. 

Hi the tax man

I'm not in the office at the moment, but I think it has been on display ...I'll check for sure tomorrow morning and revert...

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist

ATVB

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, If it's ex display I'll pass on it but if it's new I'd take it off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Steekers

Hi Guys,

Was thinking about a good value TV for the playroom for watching Netflix primarily and dvd's. What would you recommend for that out of these;

Toshiba 39L4357 – 39” Smart TV, Full HD
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £329.95 – Now just £289.95

Samsung PS51E6500 – 51” Plasma, 600Hz, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, Smart
    Ex-service – brand new panel just fitted!
    Was £699.95 – Now £299.95

Sony KDL40R483 – 40” Full HD, 2 HDMI, Wifi for Photo Sharing, Freeview HD
    Was £499.95 – Now £299.95

And delivery to Athy area but saying that i will probably be up with you on Saturday to purchase a projector for my brother in law so might be able to pick up then.

Thanks,
    Stephen.

Thanks John, If it's ex display I'll pass on it but if it's new I'd take it off your hands.
    The Tax man,

apologies for the delay - just checked and yes that 32E6 is a display model ( we actually have 2 of them on display at the moment ) its in excellent condition - the second one is completely perfect and complete with box and all accys..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Steekers wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Was thinking about a good value TV for the playroom for watching Netflix primarily and dvd's. What would you recommend for that out of these;

Toshiba 39L4357 – 39” Smart TV, Full HD
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £329.95 – Now just £289.95

Samsung PS51E6500 – 51” Plasma, 600Hz, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, Smart
    Ex-service – brand new panel just fitted!
    Was £699.95 – Now £299.95

And delivery to Athy area but saying that i will probably be up with you on Saturday to purchase a projector for my brother in law so might be able to pick up then.

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Steekers,

its a complete no brainer - that PS51E6500 is a stunning TV! and at £299.95 its a complete steal - for the playroom!!! WOW!!!! :D

( the Tosh would be good as well, but not at the same level - the Sony isn't smart so would not work without an external streamer)

As its a Plasma it would be far better to collect it rather than try to get it courier delivered - its in its original box from memory - seriously at under £300 is a deal and 1/2 .. its in really good condition as well ( I've just asked the guys to check!)

Thanks again and I've just passed on the £299.95 price point to the guys instore, so if you wanted it I wouldn't hang about!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Edit - the guys just told me that there is a piece missing from the pedestal stand, we are trying to get price / availability or if you prefer we will throw in a decent wall bracket free of charge..

Ok John,

I'll take the Sammy and pick up on Saturday. It is fully guaranteed isn't it? 

Let me know what you want me to do regarding payment.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

Ok John,

Cheers,
    Stephen.
    Stephen,

I'll do a 12 month warranty with it no problem and if you want to take out a 5 year warranty that would be just £29.95 ( have you seen my edit above re the pedestal / free wall bracket..)

If you would like to grab it, just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to arrange payment / collection,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Ok John,

Cheers,
    Stephen.
    Stephen,

I'll do a 12 month warranty with it no problem and if you want to take out a 5 year warranty that would be just £29.95 ( have you seen my edit above re the pedestal / free wall bracket..)

If you would like to grab it, just drop me a PM or a mail to  with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to arrange payment / collection,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Just seen it, i'll take the wall bracket please. PM on its way...

PM sent John re:Panasonic 32"

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

That Sammy 51" is outrageously good value, wish I got in earlier:(

Actually if this falls through let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nedsgarden

John and Crew

Is there still one of the Pan's ?

Panasonic TXL32E6 –Full HD, Super slim 32” LED, Smart, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 100Hz motion processing
    What Hi-fi 5 Star

thanks

griffdaddy wrote: »

Griff,

we will keep you posted - its reserved 'till Sunday ;)at the moment..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

nedsgarden wrote: »
    John and Crew

Is there still one of the Pan's ?

What Hi-fi 5 Star

thanks
    Neds,

yes we have one display model still free - if you would like to grab it just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a shout to arrange delivery etc,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Griff,

we will keep you posted - its reserved 'till Sunday ;)at the moment..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Would also be interested in this if both deals fall through.. .why am i always late to the party :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hey all, the 51" is held until next weekend as the previous lucky boardie (aka quick draw mcgraw) can't make it up until then.

I suspect he is taking it, without question but if anything changes, we'll keep you posted.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DaveH92

Hi Guys,

Could you confirm whether the below tvs are new and boxed? If yes, any recommendation of which is best? :)
    Samsung UE42F5000 – Open Box – Full HD, 100Hz Motion processing, 2 HDMI, USB input
    Was £399.95 – Now £329.95

Panasonic TXL42E6 – 42” Full HD, Smart TV, Wifi, Smart TV, Super Slim, 3HDMI, 2 USB
    Display
    Was £499.95 – Last one to clear at £379.95

LG 42LA640 – Full HD, 3D, 200Hz Motion processing, 3 HDMI, 3 USB
    Display
    Was £599.95 – Last one to clear at £399.95
    Also looking at getting a home cinema system - any of these going to be reduced for clearance? (had been looking at the Pioneer HTP072 on your website)

Thanks!

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Hey all, the 51" is held until next weekend as the previous lucky boardie (aka quick draw mcgraw) can't make it up until then.

I suspect he is taking it, without question but if anything changes, we'll keep you posted.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll break the Dublin to Belfast shortest time record if it does fall through!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave.  I'll break the Dublin to Belfast shortest time record if it does fall through!
    Hi Griff,

We'll keep ya posted :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi folks

Samsung UE46F7000 – Open Box, Slight marks but generally excellent condition

Still available or do you have the 8000 series in a smaller screen than 55" and warranty info and delivery

I know I shouldnt but tempted with a bigger screen 😀

Regards,
    Dermot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Where are you based and have you got a website??

Received my 32" Panasonic on Friday as promised. Panel is in mint condition, as was described.  Great TV for the price.

Thanks to John and Dave for all their help and info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Hi there,

Would appreciate being next in line for the Samsung 51 :)

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭EriktheRed

hi guys

Are these still available?
    whats the condition?

Toshiba 32L4353 – 32” Full HD Smart TV
    Ex Demo
    Was £269.95 – Now £189.95

Samsung UE32F4510 – White  32” Smart TV
    Ex display
    Was £279.95 – Now £269.95

LG 32LN570 + Wifi Dongle –Smart TV, Full, HD, Slim Bezel, 100Hz Motion processing, 3HDMI, 3 USB ( Note weblink is for 32LN575 which is the same spec but with built in wifi)
    Display
    Was £349.95 – Last one to clear at £199.95

thanks

dar100 wrote: »
    Where are you based and have you got a website??
    Hi Dar, we are based in Belfast.

Our website address is www.richersounds.ie for Ireland although we are working on a new site at present and our main UK site is at www.richersounds.com - We can secure most items from the UK site as long as they are not clearance.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dermot.

We have the 46" F7000 still available and we also have the 55" 8000 but other than that, we don't have any of the 2013 Samsung models left.

These are both mega deals.

We are always here to tempt !!!!

Let us know if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave
    Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi folks

Still available or do you have the 8000 series in a smaller screen than 55" and warranty info and delivery

Regards,
    Dermot

Hi there, there are all ex display screens and as such are in ex demo condition so they will have slight marks on the frame or on the stand, but otherwise are in good condition.

These 3 are still available.

Hope that helps but let us know if you would like any of them.

ATB

Dave
    EriktheRed wrote: »
    hi guys

Are these still available?
    whats the condition?

Toshiba 32L4353 – 32” Full HD Smart TV
    Ex Demo
    Was £269.95 – Now £189.95

Samsung UE32F4510 – White  32” Smart TV
    Ex display
    Was £279.95 – Now £269.95

LG 32LN570 + Wifi Dongle –Smart TV, Full, HD, Slim Bezel, 100Hz Motion processing, 3HDMI, 3 USB ( Note weblink is for 32LN575 which is the same spec but with built in wifi)
    Display
    Was £349.95 – Last one to clear at £199.95

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi Dermot.

We have the 46" F7000 still available and we also have the 55" 8000 but other than that, we don't have any of the 2013 Samsung models left.

These are both mega deals.

We are always here to tempt !!!!

Let us know if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave
    Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi folks

Regards,
    Dermot
    Hi,

Ok thanks, what's the warranty duration on the 46F7000 and delivery cost and total price in Euros.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Dermot

Thanks Dave

Any chance of toshiba & lg pics plz? 
    Would like to see how bad the marks are (if any). 
    Also how much would be delivery to Meath plz

I will pm my email

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks Dave

Any chance of toshiba & lg pics plz? 
    Would like to see how bad the marks are (if any). 
    Also how much would be delivery to Meath plz

I will pm my email

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.