Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando, Florida.

Options
  • 24-06-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows what the weather would be like from December to January in Orlando?

Thinking of going for christmas but have no idea how the weather will be!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

Just wondering if anyone knows what the weather would be like from December to January in Orlando?

Thinking of going for christmas but have no idea how the weather will be!

Quite nice. I have a friend living in Daytona and his parents visit at that time of year. Around 20 degrees during the day but can drop a lot when the sun goes down. I stayed there last summer and he says that the most pleasant weather is from October onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Thanks for that. Seems perfect weather for myself as I'm not a fan of 30+ degree heat!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Dave1442397

There are plenty of sites that will give you averages, such as this one - http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/vacationclimatology/monthly/USFL0372

I have friends who go there early in the year, and this year was sweatshirt weather, but still a lot nicer than what we had up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Beffs

I've been there a few times Dec-Jan. The weather was generally t shirt weather during the day. It was never hot enough to be laying out by the pool working on your tan weather. You'd definitely need a sweatshirt or a cardigan in the evenings.

Advertisement