Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Pig Rescue

• 24-06-2014 8:44pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So my pet Guinea Pig sadly passed away yesterday and I'm thinking of rescuing 2 from a rescue centre.

I have a large cage, lots of hay and bedding etc.. all I need are the furballs and an extra igloo.

It probably won't be for a few weeks, as I'm still feeling pretty raw from Moe's passing and I want the new piggies to come into a happy home, not a grieving one.

Can anyone recommend a place to rescue from in the Dublin/Kildare/Meath/Westmeath areas?

I'd like some positive to come of this.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

xzanti wrote: »
    So my pet Guinea Pig sadly passed away yesterday and I'm thinking of rescuing 2 from a rescue centre.

I have a large cage, lots of hay and bedding etc.. all I need are the furballs and an extra igloo.

It probably won't be for a few weeks, as I'm still feeling pretty raw from Moe's passing and I want the new piggies to come into a happy home, not a grieving one.

Can anyone recommend a place to rescue from in the Dublin/Kildare/Meath/Westmeath areas?

Thanks in advance.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Guinea pigs are so awesome.

I don't think we can recommend individual rescues on thread but I'll pm you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

xzanti wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Ah I did not know this had happened. She was lovely. Do you know what happened to her? If you don't have any luck rescuing there is a great Irish Guinea Pig & Rabbit group where you can find breeders selling lovely stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I've PM'd you too ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Thanks for the PMs

Much appreciated

Advertisement